"WHY Doo I HeeVE eeN eeCENT!"
Yooo eere ze chef, yoor joob oon de stetioon ees too prootect ze Keetchen with yooor life. Enough of that, hello and welcome to the life of a chef, your main job is to
gib Xerif annoy the station with your accent Cook food. For starters, you see that book over there? Yeah! That's the one! Well that there book will help you on your way to achieving greatness! First off lets read a bit shall we?
Your robust eating utensils
- You can find these in the Dinnerware vendor in your kitchen.
- Chef's Knife: You have a big, sharp, dangerous knife. It's true purpose is to cut the cheese, cake, pies, pizza, and other things you can cook. Secondly this is a good weapon to gut a person if they are foolish enough to fight with a chef. NOTE: Theres something a little more dangerous if you can find it...
- Trays: No one actually uses these things for eating. But you can whack a person in the face with one and it will stun them long enough to get a few stabs in. Make sure you hit them a few times to make sure they're stunned.
- Forks: Don't be silly, you can't actually eat with one, but they are good for stabbing out a person's eyes
Dun dun dunnnn
Firstly, you're not allowed to abduct live people and make sandwiches out of them. You need a valid reason to kill a person just like anyone else.
- But feel free to use the braindead people you find in the Starter Shuttle, that never play the game
- Like the Chaplain, the corpses are free for whatever you like to do with them.
- Don't accept bodies from a cloaked man in maintenance.
Not necessarily a sound-proof room, but it ought to be. Here is your private meat butchering factory, it has a gibber, 3 racks, closet to hide the evidence, and a chemistry computer to separate condiments and chemicals from beakers.
People can hear when you use your gibber, it's quite noisy. Loud enough you can't hear the cries and screams of agony from your victims. You can get 3 slabs of meat per person when you use this.
You can put monkeys and aliens (not metroids) on the meat racks. Then you can click on the racks some more to extract meat.
Coming soon. Once I get the list.