Ah, the Warden. Here is the shadowy overseer of the Brig. He is the hawk who watches over everything that goes on in his corner of the station. He won't allow anything to weaken the safety of his Brig, or to let anyone breach the Armory at all. The Overseer is responsible for handing out equipment as it is needed. The biggest job he is accounted for would be the management of prisoners. No inmate should be abused under his command, or be treated unfairly. He owns the Brig, he may give the Head of Security exceptions, but not for you grunts. Or that damned Head of Personnel either who gives him self all access to raid his Armory.
- See to the prisoners, make sure they receive proper medical care. Also make sure they are unable to escape, so strip them down. Keep an eye on people loitering outside of the brig, be paranoid.
- Guard every side of your Armory, even engineers and syndicates try to break into the armory occasionally, so make sure to wear thermals.
- Guard the prison station as you see fit, people can and WILL make escape attempts so be sure to keep an eye on it or you could come back to find the prisoner simply GONE.
- Whenever shit starts hitting the fan, the revolutionaries, cultists and so on are making a mess of the station. It's your job to secure the Brig, pull out those barriers and stick them in front of doors. Wrench down the flashers somewhere and it will flash whoever Runs by; it ignores people walking. With the flashers you better tell the HoS and Detective they should put on their sunglasses.
- Don't be surprised if people get bitchy if they walk into a flash. Let them whine, if they don't have sunglasses then they're most likely not allowed in the brig anyway.